The Kitten Koop is a limited admission foster-based rescue. Our goals are to rescue at-risk cats and kittens, support spay/neuter and TNR efforts, and raise awareness for feline welfare.
Thank you for your interest in adopting! Please follow the steps below to adopt one of our animals:
1) Fill out an adoption application and indicate which kitty you're interested in.
2) Once approved, we will set up a conversation-based adoption interview with you via a brief phone call.
3) Connect with the foster home to set up an in-person meet-and-greet with the kitty you're interested in.
4) Sign an adoption contract, register the microchip, pay the adoption fee, and take your new best friend home!
Signing an adoption contract means that you agree to the following:
- No-declaw pledge
- Keeping the cat indoors
- Never surrendering to another shelter, surrendering to another rescue, or rehoming the cat. The Kitten Koop will always take back our former foster animals, no questions asked.