Paws & Claws Adoption Center (Platte Valley Humane Society)
If you would find a dog or cat that you would like to adopt and you do not live 30 miles near Columbus you need to fill out an adoption application first! Then once you submit it we will look it over and let you know when you can come and meet the furry friend you want to adopt.
In order to be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord All landlords will be contacted before an adoption can be completed.
- Letting us ask to do home checks if we would ask you. If you would not agree to a home check if we ask you. You will be denied.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for a pet.
- Letting us do background checks.
- If you surrender the dog/ cat after the 7-day time period, the surrender fee would be $50.
- Incomplete applications will be subject to denial.
The Erna Badstieber Paws & Claws Adoption Center reserves the right to refuse adoption to anyone.
day hours Monday 12:00 - 4:30 Tuesday 12:00 - 4:30 Wednesday 12:00 - 4:30 Thursday 12:00 - 4:30 Friday 12:00 - 4:30 Saturday 12:00 - 3:30 Sunday Closed