Neshama Rescue is an all volunteer independent, pending 501 (c)(3) animal welfare and education organization. Our mission is to promote the rescue and adoption of companion animals, with a focus on senior and special needs pets. We believe every soul has intrinsic value and we seek to help communities see that value to create a kinder world. Our goals are to rescue animals from shelters, place them in loving foster homes, and adopt them out to forever homes, as well as strengthen our communities’ education, laws and regulations regarding animal overpopulation and care.
“Neshama” means “soul” in Hebrew - our goal is to do soulful work and save as many souls as possible.
How to Adopt from Neshama Animal Rescue
Thank you for your interest in adopting a companion animal through Neshama Animal Rescue. Please select the appropriate application below to begin the process.
1) Review our adoptable animals.
2) Apply online by filling out the correct application. (Applications: https://www.neshamarescue.org/p/applica.html)
3) Neshama Animal Rescue will review your application and be in touch.
4) Neshama Animal Rescue will contact your references, veterinarian, and landlord (if applicable).
5) Neshama Animal Rescue will conduct a home visit.
6) Neshama Animal Rescue will inform you of our decision and next steps.