Love Mutts Rescue, Inc. (LMR) is a non-breed-specific dog rescue operating in central North Carolina and south central Virginia. We are a volunteer based, non-profit corporation run by a Board of Directors, and an IRS designated 501(c)-3 charity.
We rescue dogs in need from the surrounding communities, provide them with appropriate medical care, and place them in foster homes where they can be loved and nourished while they await their forever home. It is our goal to help all dogs that come into our rescue find the families that are destined to be theirs.
To volunteer,foster, see our upcoming calendar of events, or to donate with us please visit our website and LoveMuttsRescue.org.
Follow us on our social media *facebook, instagram, and twitter for updates on which dogs will be at which events
FOSTER TO ADOPT:
· This method of adoption gives you a 2 week trial period with a pet to see if they are the right fit. This does not apply to puppies and kittens. During that time, the pet remains the property of the rescue. After the two week time period, the pet will be considered adopted and the rescue will no longer be responsible for vetting. Finalizing is a matter of filling out a few paperwork items with you to register your pet’s microchip and such.
· The full adoption fee is due before taking the pet home. If it does not work out, we refund the fee less $50. This $50 can be applied towards another pet or is tax deductible as a donation.
· With this method there is no trial period. The pet will officially become yours the day you take them home. If the adoption doesn’t work out you are to return the pet to us versus trying to re-home them. There is no refund if you decide to return the pet.
· If you are interested in adopting a pet through Love Mutts Rescue, please follow this link to fill out our online application:
· We attempt to process applications within 3-5 bussiness days. Let your references know we will be contacting them so that we can complete your application in a timely manner. If you have an approved application we can do same day adoptions.
MEETING OUR DOGS & CATS:
· Our rescue is foster based so our pets are in foster homes throughout the Triangle area. With an approved application, you may schedule a meet and greet appointment to meet a specific pet. Our pets can also be met at weekend adoption events. Our calendar of events can be viewed at www.lovemuttsrescue.org.
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://us14.campaign-archive.com/?u=39dbfdf0e8c18444d8b78af74&id=4942c401a8