The Barking Lot Animal Rescue
The purpose of The Barking Lot Animal Rescue:
1. Provide safety, compassion, and quality care to improve the lives and well-being of abused, neglected, abandoned, and surrendered animals.
2. Rescue animals in danger of being euthanized at shelters.
3. Seek permanent homes for animals by screening potential adoptive families in order to place them into responsible homes.
4. Educate and promote the importance of spaying/neutering companion animals.
5. Educate the public on how to prevent animal cruelty.
Thank you for checking out the wonderful dogs here at The Barking Lot Animal Rescue! We are located in Fulton, MS. All dogs and puppies either live here with me or in foster homes. All of our dogs and puppies were either dumped out to fend for themselves or litters that were unwanted and surrendered to us to find them homes. The dogs we list are well adjusted and ready for a forever home. I will never list a dog for adoption that has behavior problems that haven’t been corrected. All the dogs and puppy will be up to date on vaccinations, parasite free, heartworm free, spayed/neutered, microchipped, and on flea and heartworm prevention medications.
We are a new rescue organization and have finally received our 501 c3 status. I’m still learning to navigate Petfinder so please be patient. To adopt a dog or puppy you’ll need to fill out an adoption application which I will add as soon as possible. If you don’t like filling out paperwork you are welcome to email me your phone number with a good time to call and I will take your application over the phone. If you choose a pup that’s not quite ready to go I will keep you updated with pictures and videos.