1. To assist in decreasing the overpopulation of cats and dogs in Lapeer County. (i.e. endorsing early-age spay/neuter, alteration prior to adoption and feral cat spay/neuter programs.)
2. To find permanent homes for spayed/neutered, fully tested and vaccinated homeless pets.
3. Humane Education -To support animal safety and the prevention of animal cruelty through the promotion of humane treatment of all animals and supporting a ban on cosmetic procedures in animals.
4. To give appropriate medical treatment to minimize the suffering of sick, injured or abused cats and dogs and to practice updated health care guidelines that aid in the prevention and control of infectious disease.
5. To assist in the safe return of lost pets to their rightful homes. ?
At Paradise Animal Rescue we're dedicated to find the best homes for our once homeless pets and to make the adoption process a positive experience - here are some things you need to know:
-You must be at least 18 years of age with a valid ID.
-We carefully review all applications. We check all personal references and reach out to your listed veterinarians.
-All information on the application will be kept confidential.
-Non-therapeutic & cosmetic surgeries including declawing, ear cropping, and tail docking will not be permitted.
-Some of our animals have special adoption requirements.
-We may require a meet-and-greet before the adoption can be finalized.
-Dog adoptions may require a home visit.
-Your application must be approved for adoption.
day hours Monday 5PM-8PM Tuesday 9AM-1PM Wednesday 9AM-1PM Thursday Closed Friday 5PM-8PM Saturday 9AM-1PM Sunday Closed