The House Rabbit Network is an organization formed with two primary purposes:
To rescue homeless rabbits and find them good indoor homes and also to educate the public about rabbits and their care.
These activities may include:
* providing foster care for discarded domestic rabbits and arranging for adoption to permanent indoor homes;
* assisting humane societies and shelters with rabbits;
* providing spay/neuter surgery and veterinary care through arrangements with area practitioners;
* rehabilitating and socializing mistreated or neglected animals;
* permanently caring for animals who cannot be placed in adoptive homes due to serious health or behavioral problems; and
* educating the public on responsible pet ownership and humane practices.
Please begin the adoption process by submitting an Adoption Application at http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/adoption/hrn-adoption-application. Please know we do our very best to work with you to adopt a rabbit you may have seen on this page- however, profiles are not removed until an adoption is confirmed- a pet you may see on our page may already be in the process of an adoption. Thank you for understanding!
Adoption donations are: $100 for a single rabbit, $175 for a bonded pair, and $225 for a trio