The House Rabbit Network is an organization formed with two primary purposes:
To rescue homeless rabbits and find them good indoor homes and also to educate the public about rabbits and their care.
These activities may include:
* providing foster care for discarded domestic rabbits and arranging for adoption to permanent indoor homes;
* assisting humane societies and shelters with rabbits;
* providing spay/neuter surgery and veterinary care through arrangements with area practitioners;
* rehabilitating and socializing mistreated or neglected animals;
* permanently caring for animals who cannot be placed in adoptive homes due to serious health or behavioral problems; and
* educating the public on responsible pet ownership and humane practices.