Rescue dogs around the world and find them families
Adoption Process at Never Alone Animal Rescue:
1. Fill out an adoption application with pictures and descriptions of your past or current pets.
2. We will send you a written questionnaire and schedule a 30-minute interview to discuss further.
3. We'll conduct a virtual or physical home visit and reference checks for a safe environment.
4. A two-week trial period will commence, and we need daily updates with photos and videos.
5. After a successful trial period, review and sign the adoption agreement and pay the adoption fee via Venmo.
6. You must obtain a Lyme disease vaccine and monthly prescriptions for tick, flea, and heartworm prevention with your vet.
7. Register your dog with your local government's dog licensing system and the Free Pet Chip Registry. Provide a picture of the harness, GPS tracker, martingale collar, and food.
Support After Adoption: I'm available 24/7 for help and support. Please text Kseniya Freda at (617-901-7097) for urgent questions or additional support.
Note: All Never Alone Animal Rescue volunteers balance their commitment with full-time jobs. Please allow a few days for follow-up on inquiries.