There’s nothing we love more than seeing a pet find the perfect family! At this time SpayMart’s adoption centers feature cats and kittens, so if you’re looking for the perfect feline companion, you’ve come to the right place. All SpayMart cats are fixed, micro-chipped, vaccinated, dewormed, &treated for fleas. The adoption fee of $85 is waived for our Seniors for Seniors program.
Here’s how adopting from SpayMart works:
1. Visit one of our adoption centers or scroll through the online list of available pets;
2. Look around to find one (or more) who seem like a good match;
3. Complete the online Adoption Application;
4. Have a chat with one of our adoption counselors, either in-person or on the phone;
5. If you haven’t already, visit the adoption center to meet & greet your new (potential) best friend;
6. If all goes well, sign an Adoption Agreement and pay the adoption fee;
7. Head home to begin life with your new (actual) best friend!
Things to Remember:
Adopting a pet requires a commitment of time, attention, and finances. We’ll do everything we can to help you find your new best friend, but ask that you carefully consider all of these before making an application.
- Experience has shown us that good relationships lead to successful adoptions. Communication, education, and support all work together to create connections that last. Our goal is to make a lifetime match between you and your new pet!
- We know that some matches don’t work out, no matter how carefully we all try. You can contact us at any time with questions or concerns, large or small, and we’re always able to take a pet back if things don’t work out.
- Seniors for Seniors adopters pay no adoption fee.
Note: All of our animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, micro-chipped, and ready to go home!