Saving Paws Animal Rescue of Kentucky's mission is to save the lives of dogs and cats from the threat of euthanasia in Western Kentucky through spreading the message of the importance of spaying and neutering, rehabilitating sick and injured animals, and ensuring all animals in our care are vaccinated, spayed/neutered, and microchipped prior to adoption into responsible, loving homes.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
(Ages 18 -21 are considered on case to case basis.)
- Provide proof of current address and home ownership (if applicable)
- If renting, have the knowledge and consent your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time necessary to provide proper care for the animal
- Be able and willing take the animal to vet for routine and emergency vet care
- Those who currently own pets must provide evidence those animals are current on rabies vaccination and are spayed/neutered (except in circumstances were it is not recommended by a licensed veterinarian)