OUR MISSION is to promote the loving & humane treatment of people and animals through education, advocacy, and services. OUR GOAL is to provide senior dogs a safe, loving, and healthy environment through rescue efforts, adoption, and lifelong care if needed.
For Our Dogs | We strive to find loving homes for each of our canine residents through foster homes, adoption, and if needed, a FURever home at our ranch. All dogs will be treated humanely and with the best possible emotional and medical care available. All dogs will be vaccinated and spayed/neutered prior to adoption.
For Our People | We support God’s work by “ministry through action.” We provide a loving, safe gathering place to volunteer and care for our dogs, as well as to relax, attend self-help events, pray, play games, enjoy outdoor play areas, attend yoga classes, enjoy live music & food & wine events, and of course to love on our DOGGOS! Once a waiver is signed, all people are welcome to use the ranch during our operating hours at no cost .
1. Adopters view potential dogs for adoption either online or in person.
2. Adopters fill out an application form.
3. Our adoption coordinator calls the adopter and visits with them about their wants/needs and offers suggestions for dogs best suited for their situation.
4. The adoption coordinator makes contact with the adopter's vet to confirm information and checks references.
5. A Meet and Greet is set up with the dog(s).
6. If the dog is a good fit, we finalize paperwork and have a happy ending!