* NO KILL Foster Based RESCUE
*No shelter location
* Provide compassionate care for any animal in need
* Attempt to find a home for every healthy or rehabilitatable dog and cat, or other animal that comes to us
* Intervene to prevent cruelty to animals
* Partner with the community to educate on animal issues and inspire compassion and respect
* Provide low cost mobile and home pet health care
* Emergency/non-emergency evacuation and transportation of animals in crisis
Must be employed, or have a verifiable source of income.
Over 24 years old. Parental co-adopters allowed.
Must have “size appropriate“ hard carrier.
State or government issued ID required.
Lease with pet policy if a renter
Pictures of living space must be provided or home check