McLean County Animal Control has many great programs. Visit http://mcleancountyil.gov/ for more details about our services provided.
Visit us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/mcleancountyac/ for more fun and exciting news about the animals here at MCAC.
Please call (309) 888-5060 or email email@example.com for more information about our adoptable animals, volunteer and/or foster opportunities.
The McLean County Animal Control Center often has animals eligible for adoption. Please call the Animal Control Center at 309-888-5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the most up-to-date information of what animals are currently available. Visit us on Facebook for more information about MCAC animals https://www.facebook.com/mcleancountyac/
Adopters must :
- own home or provide proof a landlord has authorized permission to have a pet,
- be at least 18 years of age,
- provide a photo ID with current address,
_ have all dogs/cats currently vaccinated and registered within the county adopters
- be in compliance with local ordinances and state laws pertaining to animals,
- complete all mandates services within time limits indicated by MCAC,
- pay all applicable fees,
- maintain yearly vaccinations and registrations for the life time of the pet,
- maintain proper veterinarian care and provide humane treatment at all times,
- return pet to MCAC, if adoption is not a successful placement,
- adoption fees may not be refundable, and
- be responsible for all veterinarian fees incurred after adoption.
McLean County Animal Control has the right to deny an adoption of any animal to
anyone for any reason, to consider the best interest of the Animal and the safety of
the community. No exception will be given if an animal adoption has been denied.