Destiny For Dogs is dedicated to assisting seniors in keeping their beloved dogs in there homes.
We at Destiny For Dogs understand that many seniors face the possibility of losing their beloved pets due to a variety of circumstances.
We assist seniors who want to keep their dogs by providing:
* Food, necessary supplies and veterinary care.
* Short-term foster care in the event of medical and emergency situations.
* Final planning to ensure the pet is cared for in the event the owner is no longer able.
* We are active in the rescue and placement of dogs in need.
All of our dogs are in need of good, loving forever homes. Below is the process for adoption:
• Send us an e-mail with any questions or to simply notify us which pet you are interested in so you can have priority over any other potential forever home applicants.
• Print an “Adoption Application” and e-mail to email@example.com or fax it back to 954-698-1040.
• Once we receive your application, we will contact you to make arrangements for you to meet your chosen pet.
• If you decide that you would like to adopt, we will come and do a home visit.
• After your home visit is complete and approved, you simply complete the “Adoption Placement Agreement” and provide a donation.
• Arrangements will then be made for you to pick up (or have delivered if possible) your new addition to your family.