The PIBA Foundation is committed to assisting and advocating for the well-being of people and animals through disaster relief, community engagement, and environmental quality.
1. Submit an adoption application on our website at www.thepibafoundation.org/adopt for the specific animal you wish to meet to be reviewed by our staff. Please note that we are completely volunteer staffed. All volunteers also have a full time job as well as rescue obligations. Applications will be reviewed as soon as possible.
2. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we will setup a meet-and-greet for the animal you wish to adopt. Meet-and-greets are at the convenience of the foster parent. We will always try to be as accommodating as possible.
3. A home inspection will be conducted to ensure the safety of the animal in your home (No holes in the fencing, puppy hazards, etc.). Home inspections are completed prior to drop off or day of.
4. Your one week trial period will begin the day we drop off your new pet. You will take your new friend home and try it out for one week. This is to ensure that the dog and/or cat is settling in and a good fit in your home.
5. Adoption Fee is paid at the end of the one week trial if both parties agree the pet is a good fit for the home. Adoption fees range from $200-$300 and are based on age. These donations are non-negotiable, as they are how we cover the veterinary expenses on our pups.