Love Me True Rescue, Inc. is a 501c3 dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating, and finding forever homes for felines in need. We focus on providing optimum health care and socialization for our cats, so they have the best chance at a happy life.
We are an all volunteer organization. Our kittens are in loving foster homes and brought to the facility on adoption Saturdays between 11-3. We are also open by appointment.
We have arrived at the following policies based on our experience as to why people surrender their cats. Our goal is to find forever homes for our cats.
1. We do not adopt to anyone under the age of 21.
2. If you do not own your home, we need a letter from the landlord or management company stating that you are allowed to have a pet.
3. We do not adopt to anyone living in a dorm or to military personnel who can be deployed.
4. Our cats must be kept indoors.
5. Our cats may not be declawed.
6. We do not allow cats to be adopted as "gifts". The person receiving the cat must be present at the adoption.
7. We do not allow anyone 65 yrs. or older to adopt a cat under the age of 3 yrs. We require that you provide the name, address and phone number of the person who will assume responsibility for the cat should you no longer be able to care the it.
8. We will make a copy of your driver's license.
day hours Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday 11-3 Sunday -