Or team is dedicated to helping homeless cats and kittens primarily in San Jose but throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We do so by participating in Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TNR/TNVR), in which we help homeless cats and kittens get fixed to prevent an increase in population. We manage multiple cat colonies and provide food, shelter and medical care as needed.
Our adoption steps are:
1. Complete an adoption application
2. Phone interview with adoption counselor
3. Virtual meet & greet to interact with the cat via video call
4. Two week trial adoption to make sure it's a good match!
5. Finalize adoption and pay adoption fee