1. Please visit our website for more info on the dog(s) you have your eye on.
2. Send us a note by email with a few words on what you're looking for and we'll send you an application. ---> email@example.com
3. If we have a good match or two, you'll be invited to the Rescue Barn (in the Oakland hills) and/or one of our training classes so you can see the dog in action.
4. If we don't have a dog that matches your wish list, we'll make some recommendations for favorite shelter dogs who are on our radar.
5. Most homes take their dog home under a foster contract so we can help you troubleshoot the transition and get it just right. Once it's rock solid, we go full adoption.
6. Out of area homes are welcome to apply, although you'll need to travel here to meet the dog in person and absorb all those pesky costs. (We have guest quarters where you can stay for free.)
All dogs are spay/neutered, up to date on vaccines, microchipped and have basic obedience training. All adopters get immediate access to our weekly training classes.
Ready? Send us a note!