The specific objectives and purposes of Just4Paws Rehab & Rescue shall be:
1. To rescue animals from high-kill shelters that have been abused, abandoned, and neglected which includes impounded strays, owner surrenders, and confiscated dogs.
2. To inform the public of these situations in order to put a stop to animal abuse, animal neglect, and irresponsible breeding;
3. To provide foster homes for these animals;
4. To provide necessary veterinary care;
5. To promote the importance of spaying/neutering and assist others with referrals to low cost spay/neuter programs;
6. To place rescued animals into permanent adoptive homes; and
7. Building and maintaining a network of other rescue groups for rescued animals.
All potential adopters are required to complete an application to which we decide if the adopter is the best fit for the animal. Then a meet and greet is scheduled followed by a slow transition to the new home once adoption is approved.