École de formation des intervenants canins du Québec
Our mission is to help the dogs that had little to no chance of being adopted due to minor or even major behavior problems. We train them to behave better in society all while training students to become future dog behaviorists.
1. They must fill an adoption form for the desired dog.
2. We call the candidates to review the adoption form and make sure they would fit the desired dog's needs.
3. A second call is done 5-7 days later to make sure they are still interested and that it wasn't a spontaneous idea.
4. First meeting between the desired dog and the candidate family. (some dogs might need multiple visits before being comfortable with the candidates)
5. If everything went well the adopters can come pick up their new dog! We fill in the paperwork and give them a few demonstration of how to work with the dog.