This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Zee Hound Mix Rossville, TN
- Tricolor (Brown, Black, & White)
- Gentle, Playful, Protective, Curious, Athletic, Affectionate, Sweet
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Prefers a home without
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Zee, a shy sweetheart patiently waiting for her forever family to give her the puppyhood she never really got to experience.
At just a little over 2 years old, Zee is already a mama, having given birth to 2 puppies. It’s time Zee is given the opportunity to be a puppy again and that’s why we feel her best match is an active family. Although a bit shy with new people at first, the best way to build trust is with the treat bag! When she’s not performing her best “sit,” Zee loves spending time outdoors. Her favorite pastimes are taking hikes and running around, but don’t be completely fooled by her high energy because giving you hugs, kisses, and cuddles is her top priority. Lounging next to you is her way of telling you she feels safe, and we can't think of a more deserving dog to feel secure.
Sound like the perfect companion? It is. Zee would love to meet you!
*Tell us about a time that your foster made you smile or when they did something cute or heartwarming.
"Zee was a little shy at first, but it didn’t take long for her to start trusting us & finding her favorite spot."
*When was your foster the happiest? What did that look like?
"She loves taking walks even in the snow!"
*Tell us any ways that your foster grew, or anything learned while in your home.
"Zee has great manners & is house trained & goes to the back door when she wants to go out."
*Briefly describe your foster(s). What kind of home do you think your foster would blossom in?
"I think she would be great in a house with kids to run & play with her or with someone who’d love to have a well-mannered young dog that likes to go for walks & be loved on."
Zee's date of birth is 09/14/2021 and she weighs about 40lbs.
All of our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95 for cats and dogs. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations. Puppies/kittens may require some additional booster shots which we will pay for if coordinated through us and our veterinarian.
• 30-day pet health guarantee for local adoptions only (*Must follow process provided at time of adoption.)
• 30-day money back guarantee
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard (required for most dogs) and home inspection for all animals; we will complete an onsite fence/home check prior to completing the adoption. *Fenced yard required. (We do not accept invisible fences.)
• Veterinary reference for previous pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention)
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of 3 month heartworm prevention
• If renting, verification with Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions, pet deposit, etc.
• Meet and greet with current pets to ensure compatibility
Note: We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s). We do a physical home/fence inspection prior to completing the adoption if a fence is required.
If you are interested in adopting one our dogs or cats, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed