This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Squiggs Pit Bull Terrier Mix Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Squiggy piggy! He is the sweetest medium-energy, 54 lb pit mix. Squiggs is obsessed with people and squeaky toys and would love a comfy dog bed or couch he could have to continue being a couch potato. He is very gentle with people, gives the sloppiest kisses, and will gladly sleep in your bed at night or curl up in his crate. His piggy snores are the cutest! Squiggs would love to be an only dog or could even live with a dog or two if you are willing to manage his quirks. He is not always willing to share his toys with other dogs, but is gentle and completely tolerant of people. He loves car rides and going for walks. Squiggs is house and crate trained as well as cat friendly. He is the quickest learner and knows sit, shake, come, and down and is working on rollover.
Squiggs is available through Ma, Paws and Me Pet Rescue out of Watertown. His adoption fee is $300 and includes neuter, microchip and up to date on age appropriate vaccines and preventatives. Apply today at https://www.mapawsmepetrescue.com/
Interested in meeting Squiggs?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Pit Bull Terrier