This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Pink Mixed Breed Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
WHO WILL BE HER FAMILY AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS.
PINK NEEDS A HERO!!! She sat in a southern shelter for months. Then she joined our rescue and has waited several more months for her family to come. Pink is such a gorgeous Pit mix. She is really sweet and she loves her humans. She wants all the attention so will do best as an only dog. She had her leg amputated several months ago and she is getting around great. We think her being a tripod adds character. She is 2 years old and she weighs a perfect size 45 pounds. Her best home would have no cats or young children.
Who wants all the snuggles and kisses?
Pink is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out
of Watertown, WI. Pink is spayed/neutered, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $300 To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Pink
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed