This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Meaty American Bulldog Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Hello, My name is Meaty. I am 4 1/2 years old and I am a bulldog mix weighing about 45 lbs. I have so much love to give my forever human. I walk great on a leash and make friends wherever I am. I am crate trained and potty trained. I love being outdoors watching everything go by, but I also like taking naps on the couch. I have learned to sit and shake for my treats and to sit for my dinner. I am available for adoption through Ma Paws and Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown WI. Meaty is neutered , micro-chipped and up-to-date with all age appropriate vaccines and current on flea/tick, dewormed and heartworm. To apply please visit firstname.lastname@example.org adoption fee is $325
Interested in meeting Meaty?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- American Bulldog