This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
She is a 10 month old pomsky who weighs about 25 pounds. Marley is a sweet, gentle, and beautiful pup who needs a family that's willing to give her a chance. She's initially shy with new people, but warms up and loves attention with a little time. Marley seems to prefer women, but she could adjust to a patient male too! Marley's ideal home should have a fenced yard and no kids (they are scary for her). She loves other dogs and would love to have a playful sibling! She's also great with cats, and fine in a crate. She does require regular exercise, but is a nice medium energy level and happy to cuddle on the couch after a nice walk. Marley enjoys leashed walks, and is learning to be more confident with all the new smells and sounds. She is house trained when taken out on a regular schedule, and overall a very good girl!
Marley is available for adoption through Ma, Paws and Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. Marley is spayed, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $325. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Marley?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…