This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Malia Mixed Breed Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Malia the petite staffy is somebody's soul dog. This girl is too sweet spunky silly and smart to not be. At one year old this cutie is a perma puppy in more ways than one. That cute puppy paw in the air when they want pets? Check. Velvet puppy fur? Check. Unnecessary pounces and leaps? Check. Mid size at 45lbs and just about knee height.
Malia sleeps through the night in her crate, and while she is not a huge fan of it she is pretty quiet until your alarm goes off. She has caught the hang of potty training and does not have accidents with enough breaks. She does like to play with cats and has a high prey drive with things like rabbits and squirrels so that should be kept in mind with future families. She is great with dogs and loves children, although she can get a wee bit tackly with the kisses so smaller children may get overwhelmed with her.
She can be timid around new places and people, and takes a little bit longer to warm up to men rather than women/children. She has outgrown many of her fears so hopefully with some more training she will grow more confidence around new people. This makes sense as she did spend her most of her puppyhood in a cage, and is just learning now to navigate our big world.
Apply today at MaPawsMePetRescue.com. $325 adoption fee. Spayed and up to date on vaccines.
Interested in meeting Malia?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed