This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Levi Mixed Breed Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
This handsome boy is a 5 month old hound/lab mix! He’s potty trained and does excellent in his crate overnight. He loves going on walks and does well on a leash or harness.! Levi loves all of his human and dog friends! He’s a very social boy that would do well in a home with another friend to play with, but would also do well on his own. His current favorites include ice cubes and couch snuggles as well as playing “chase” with his foster sibling. He’s extremely smart and is highly treat/food motivated so teaching him all the tricks has been so much fun! He’s the sweetest boy and is looking forward to finding his forever family!! From his foster mom: “Levi has been a wonderful addition to our home and he’s going to make another family so happy! We’ll be sad to see him go, but look forward to his happily ever after!”
Levi is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. Levi is neutered, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $425.00. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Levi?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed