This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jules Yorkshire Terrier Rockville, MD
- Apricot / Beige
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Things we've learned about Jules...
* He's got the greatest little personality.
* He will let you know when he wants to go out and potty, and he knows how to use
a potty pad if he needs to.
* He wants to be in the room with his people all the time.
* He sleeps soundly.
* He truly loves men, but reaches up and gives foster mom a lick, too - and likes to
follow her around.
* Thinks cats are for spirited chasing and barking, so we recommend no cats.
* He's a down to earth little guy who is not high maintenace, doesn't get super
excited about anything, very chill - and seems fairly spry for 15 years old.
* Loves to take a short walk or two during the day. Polite and friendly with other
* Great in the car. Totally relaxes.
* Easy to bathe.
* He likes having people around. He doesn't like a closed door, so if there is a room
you don't want him to go in, just put up a baby gate and he's fine.
We think he'd be perfect for folks in an apartment, as a single dog or with another dog. Not really suited for a cat household.
He's just the cutest dog ever!! He really has a great personality!
Jules still looking for his forever home - this is an update from foster mom::
***He's settled in with us and has taken on some household duties.
1. Guarding the back yard. He's very diligent and does morning, afternoon and evening rounds of barking and signaling to all passers that this house will not be an easy mark.When it's time to go on shift he lets us know. He's very efficient at his work. He's able to thoroughly suss out any bad actors and call out warning announcements in under 5 minutes.
2. Guarding the indoors. Jules has taken on the role of Grandmother's Valet and Sergeant at Arms. He follows his queen at all times when not resting from his duties. He's taken his Sergeant at Arms duties a bit too seriously, so has been enrolled in an employee training program. He's learning less aggressive, but still effective, ways of fulfilling his duties while observing proper hospitality to guests.
Fostered in Rockville, MD
Please apply at mirishaven.org
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Yorkshire Terrier