This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Hilda German Shepherd Dog Mix Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Some”bunny” is still looking for her furever home. Meet Hilda! She came to her foster home in June 2022 at two months old with her 8 siblings. At almost a year old all, she is German Shepherd/Pyrenees Mix with a soft cream colored coat. She weighs about 70 pounds! She loves being outside and playing with the other dogs in her foster home. She does take a while to warm up to new dogs and surroundings which are traits of her breed/s. She’s crate trained, potty trained, and mastering basic commands like sit, down, stay, eyes, and wait. She’s so “hoppy” to work for treats, chew bones, play with balls and has learned how to catch. She’s independent, curious, loves to help with household tasks but also loves pets and snuggles. She has not been around cats or kids.
Hilda is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. She is spayed, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/ticket and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $325. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Hilda?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Ma, Paws, and Me Pet Rescue, Inc.
Location AddressWatertown, WI
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- German Shepherd Dog