This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Finn Doberman Pinscher Mix Holly Hill, SC
- Bicolor, Black
- Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Smart, Funny, Athletic, Dignified, Loves kisses, Curious
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children, other animals. Horses.
- Prefers a home without
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
If you are intrested in adopting a pup, please submit an adoption application. If you have questions about a specific dog, they can be emailed to RaveRescue.Adoptions@gmail.com.
NAME - Finn aka Finley, Finwick, Finagin, FinFin
GENDER - Male
BREED - Dobie Mix Maybe?
AGE - 8ish months
SIZE/EXPECTED SIZE - Smaller Medium Size
ENERGY LEVEL - Medium/High
STRANGERS - Shy when meeting strangers
KIDS - Would recommend older kids as we are working through a jumping problem.
DOGS - Yes, non dominant dogs
CATS - NO!
ANIMALS - Ignores our horses
HOUSE - 95% Id say yes but if you don't pay attention he will pee in the house.
CRATE - Yes
LEASH - Yes but are working on a confidence issue.
BASIC OBEDIENCE - Some not much but he's learning
CAR RIDES - Loves to ride
- From a stray barely surviving by eating scraps he could find around a school dumpster, so scared that he was believed to be feral...
- To the sweetest little guy who loves being held like a child while he gives you ALL the kisses. A dog who loves to go for car rides, sleeping in the bed and playing!
- Hes a smaller framed boy and I dont expect him to get very large. Estimated adult weight of 40 lbs.
- Finns a very sweet guy. He loves to cuddle, being carried and giving kisses. He's very much people oriented and would do perfectly fine in a home as a only dog.
- He loves to play with other dogs but he will need to go to a home with a more submissive dog(s). He doesn't do well with overly dominant/pushy dogs. He is currently in a foster home with multiple dogs of all breeds, sizes and ages.
- Finn had to compete with stray cats for food and unfortunately that has translated to him not being cat friendly.
- He also will need to be crated during feedings as he is not a fan of other dogs around his food. If he goes into a dog & infant-toddler free home he would very much be a dog that enjoys the ability to graze on food throughout the day. He doesn't eat like he's been starved and very much enjoys multiple small meals a day rather than two larger meals. He also thoroughly chews and savors his food and treats.
* I am in NO rush to place him and will not place him unless its honestly the perfect situation for him. Even then he will go as a foster to adopt for a minimum of 30 days - maximum of 90 days, to ensure it is the right placement for him and everyone in the household.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Doberman Pinscher