This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Chex from the Munchie Mutts Litter! He is 13 weeks old.
This litter is listed as a Lab/Terrier Mix. We estimate that they will be 30-40 pounds full grown. They are the sweetest little playful pups! Right now, they are learning and exploring as they grow. These guys are very social. They ride beautifully in the car. They sleep quietly in their pup pen area at night.
The Munchie Mutts are available for adoption through Ma, Paws, and Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. They are spayed/neutered, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $425. To apply visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Chex?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…