This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Aurora Husky Mix Manhattan, KS
- Black , White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Prefers a home without
- Other dogs, cats, children.
- Adoption fee
I learn quickly because I love treats so much. I know basic commands like sit, lay down, and come. My foster dad is helping me learn more!
I am very friendly and I love to give kisses! I love to play outside and run, but what I really enjoy is cuddling and being near my human at all times.
* I am house trained! I do my business outside.
* I am kennel trained, but I don’t want to be in my kennel all day long.
* I walk well on a leash. I pull to get your attention, but I am learning my manners.
* I am selective with other dogs. I like to be the center of attention because I was an only child in my previous home. I would be happiest in a home where I don’t have to share my humans.
* I have not been cat tested but my foster mom is working on it.
* I do not do well with kids.
Ask About Aurora
Purple Power Animal Welfare Society