This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Artimiss Labrador Retriever Mix Rossville, TN
- Brown / Chocolate, White / Cream
- Friendly, Affectionate, Playful, Curious
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Good in a home with
- Prefers a home without
- Cats, other animals.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
I came to FCAR with what the vet believed to be a gunshot wound to my front leg, but I am not letting that get the best of me. I have some trouble with stairs, but with rugs and carpet I can I make up for that with love and cuddles on the couch. I love sleeping in my crate at night, and from what my foster family can see, I don’t make a peep when I’m resting on my own after a fun play session.
I just want to be your companion and make you smile as much as I do when I’m getting petted! I'm a bit picky about my dog friends, so an introduction would be a must. Oh, and I’m a little too obsessed with cats and small animals, so a home without those would be best. I hope to meet and love you soon!!
Artimiss' date of birth is 5/6/2020 and she weighs about 38 pounds. A fenced yard is required for Artimiss.
All of our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95 for cats and dogs. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations. Puppies/kittens may require some additional booster shots which we will pay for if coordinated through us and our veterinarian
• 30 day pet health guarantee for local adoptions only (*Must follow process provided at time of adoption.)
• 30 day money back guarantee
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard (required for most dogs) (no invisible fences) and home inspection for all animals; we will complete an onsite fence/home check prior to completing the adoption
• Veterinary reference for previous pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention)
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of 6 month heartworm prevention
• If renting, verification with Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions, pet deposit, etc.
• Meet and greet with current pets to ensure compatibility
Note: We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s). We do a physical home/fence inspection prior to completing the adoption if a fence is required.
If you are interested in adopting one our dogs or cats, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
Fayette County Animal Rescue
Location AddressP.O. Box 44
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed