This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Archie Foxhound Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Archie is a 2 year old, 60 lb American Foxhound. He is very friendly, loving and has a silly personality. He gets along with other dogs but has not been around cats or small children. Being a hound, he loves to use voice to others walking past his home and yard. He loves to run, so a fenced yard is a requirement and he is working on his recall.
Archie does not like to be crated, but is house trained. He knows sit, down and is practicing “place”.
He is looking for a home in a quieter neighborhood where he can enjoy his time in his home without lots of distractions.
Archie is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. Archie is neutered, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $325. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Archie?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Ma, Paws, and Me Pet Rescue, Inc.
Location AddressWatertown, WI
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…