This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Savannah is a beautiful girl with gorgeous green eyes. She was saved from a high kill shelter, where she was dumped, scared and all alone. She's a sweet and happy girl that enjoys a good scratch behind the ears! If she is overstimulated she can become unpredictable so she needs to be in a home with no young kids. Savannah loves to rub on your legs and be petted but on her terms. She needs a loving home where she can be herself.
All CatRangers cats and kittens are spayed or neutered as a part of their adoption package, which also includes testing for feline aids (FIV) and Feline Leukemia (Felv), age appropriate vaccines, flea and other parasite treatments and a microchip. If you adopt a young kitten that is not old enough for surgery, we will schedule a surgery appointment after the adoption.
Special breed descriptions listed in our kittys profiles are based on information we have about their other family members when available, as well as traits that match those breeds. Most of our cats and kittens are mixed breeds unless specified otherwise.
How our Adoption Process Works:
We take loving care to help match the right kitty with the right family.
1. Ideally identify a couple of kitty candidates on our website, use the advanced search capability to find what you need. You can also tell our team what you are looking for and they will help with suggestions. If you are seeing our kitties on an adoption website you may want to pop on over to www.catrangers.org where we often have even more pictures.
2. Fill out an application online at catrangers.org. Once we have an application our adoption team can work with you to arrange appointments for either virtual or in person meetings with candidate kitties. Kittens are kept in foster homes to make sure they are being properly socialized. Visits may be virtual, at foster's home or at the CatRangers Center in Buford.
3. Our adoption team conducts a brief phone call with you and later, a virtual home visit, to make sure you are fully prepared for your new kitty. Our team also checks with your vet and personal references. (We really want to you and our kitty to have the very best chance for a lifetime of loving success.)
4. Once application is approved and adoption fee is paid, we reserve the kitty you have selected. The adoption fee includes all vaccines up to the time of adoption. Kitties have been Felv/FIV tested, treated for fleas and parasites, and have been microchipped. Your adoption fee includes a spay/neuter if your selected kitty has not already been altered.
Some kitties are very popular and you need to move quickly to select those you are interested in and get through the process for your first choice as a furever friend. However, please do be patient with our volunteer team. And while you are on our website, if you are interested in volunteering or fostering, please fill out applications!
CatRangers rescues kitties that are facing imminent danger such as euthanasia in animal control facilities or risk of abandonment. Every kitty we find a home for, allows us save another! For more information on CatRanger kitties you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-831-5513. Our adoption center is located in Historic Buford, Georgia. CatRangers Center is a homelike environment set up just for our rescued kitties, with no cages. Please email us or call us for an appointment. CatRangers Center is located at 1931 Skylar Hill Drive, Buford, GA 30518 and our phone number is 770-831-5513. Email: email@example.com
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…