This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Earl (3 legged loverboy) Domestic Short Hair Rochester, NY
- Gray / Blue / Silver
- Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Athletic, Funny, Independent, Curious, Brave, Couch potato, Loves kisses, Quiet, Dignified, Protective, Smart
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Earl (3 legged loverboy)
Meet Earl, the three-legged charmer with a heart of pure gold! This little trooper has battled against all odds, including surviving a bullet wound that took one of his legs. But, he's not one to let that bring him down! Earl is the embodiment of feline resilience and positivity, and he's looking for his forever home, brimming with love and cuddles.
Earl is a gentle, loving cat who gets along well with other cats. He has perfect litter box manners and is an overall delight. Earl is 17 months old, neutered, vaccinated, parasite-free, and tested negative for FeLV.
Earl is FIV positive. This might sound scary, but fear not! This virus does not spread to humans and can only spread to other cats through serious cat bites. While there's no cure for FIV, studies have shown that cats with FIV can have average lifespans. He does not require anything to manage his condition
Due to his limited mobility, we prefer a single-story home that does not require him to navigate stairs regularly His ideal home would be a calmer home with adults or older teens, and no dogs. Get ready to experience the magic of Earl, the three-legged superstar!
If you would like to adopt Earl please complete an online Adoption Form at our website https://feralsandkittensandcatsohmy.org/adoption-application/
Or click the about us tab on this page and continue to our Adoption Application.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING AN APPLICATION:
I take the time to write bios outlining the personality of each cat. To the best of my ability I determine if the cat would adjust to a household with young kids, dogs or other cats. If I feel they would not be a good match I state that in the description. Most of the cats that I rescue were abandoned and having a hard time surviving on the streets. I take them in, get them vetted/vaccinated and then let them decompress.
PLEASE DO NOT fill out an application if you have young kids or dogs where I specifically state this would NOT be a good match. I will only contact you if I feel your application will be a good fit.
1) All the cats/kittens that are up for adoption will be spayed/neutered have age appropriate vaccinations, combo tested and treated for fleas and worms.
2) An approved application is necessary prior to a meet and greet,
3) Submitting an application does not lock you into a commitment to adopt.
4) If you would like to meet one of our cats please submit an application at https://feralsandkittensandcatsohmy.org/adoption-form/
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/carolsferalsny
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Earl (3 legged loverboy)
- Domestic Short Hair