This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
London Labrador Retriever Mix Hopkinton, MA
- Black, White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
In addition, adopters should be home for the majority of the day (including post-pandemic) and have a positive reinforcement trainer picked out to enroll their dog with. Force-free training classes/sessions are required for all adopted dogs in order to set them and their new families up for success. Adopters should be prepared to also continue their dog's socialization and experiences with new people, places, and things, as well as expect to help them fine tune any previous training.
Their foster says: "They will do great in any home that can give attention and love. All 3 of these puppies are happy, friendly, eager to see you. London is the shiest of all 3. They all 3 play together and never show any aggression. They love to get in your lap. They all try to steal your attention just to get a belly rub or to be held so they can lick your face. I have had people come over to sit with the puppies just to bring them happiness. They do jump and mouth for attention but only to try to get your attention. They only do this when they first see you. Super sweet and eager to please!"
They are available for adoption with an approved adopter in N. Dartmouth, MA on May 7th. Please fill out an application at www.browndogcoalition.com/adoption as a first step.
- Please thoughtfully discuss with your entire household the physical, financial, and emotional responsibilities of a puppy/dog BEFORE applying to adopt.
- Our adoption process has been adapted for social distancing and the majority of our dogs are unavailable for meet and greets at this time. Please fill out an application, and we will explain that dog's process as needed.
- Puppies/dogs may not be given as gifts or surprises.
- More information about our adoption process, application and adoption fee can be found at browndogcoalition.com
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Labrador Retriever