This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Affectionate, Curious, Loves kisses, Playful, Athletic, Protective, Smart, Energetic
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Ellie (ADOPTED!)
Ellie is in a foster home on Chicago's northwest side and can be visited by appointment only after an adoption application has been completed and approved. Her adoption fee to the rescue is $375. This fee helps to cover her spay, initial vaccines, microchip, and heartworm testing. Unfortunately, we cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an adoption application unless you are ready to meet and welcome a dog into your home within three days of applying. For more information or to receive an application, email email@example.com or visit palsplacerescue.org. Adoption applications and correspondence from the rescue may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are waiting for our reply, please check those folders regularly and if it has been 48 hours without a reply, please follow up with an email to ensure your application was received.
• Ellie's adoption fee is $375. This fee helps to cover any necessary medical care to prepare her for adoption. Pal's Place relies solely on adoption fees and donations to care for the animals in our rescue. Your donation also helps save other dogs like Ellie from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application, and please put the dog's name in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes, the applications end up in there! We are a volunteer-run organization and do our best to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours.
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application has been received. To receive more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. Unfortunately, we cannot hold our adoptable dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an application until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…