This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Affectionate, Loyal, Smart, Protective, Dignified, Shy, Timid
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Bo (ADOPTED!)
Bo has been back with us for just a short time, but his fosters have started working on developing Bo's confidence with new people, and he has already made great progress. His ideal guardians are calm, confident, patient, and experienced in working with large, powerful breeds. He's a loyal, perceptive, devoted, and amenable dog to those he loves and trusts, and he wants so badly to please that we are confident with the right guardians, he will blossom into the confident dog we know he wants to be! He's always lived with at least one other dog and is sharing his foster home with multiple dogs. Bo is much more confident meeting new people in the presence of other dogs, and we think he'd do best in a home with at least one other confident and balanced dog to show him the ropes. He does well with all the dogs in his foster home, but a larger, younger dog who can handle his size and play style will be the best match for his forever home. Being a mix of hunting and working breeds, Bo also needs a home committed to properly exercising him and providing an outlet for his instincts. He'd make a great hiking or running companion and a great candidate for many dog sports, like tracking, nosework, or earth dog trials. Training for these sports, for fun or competitively, would be a great way to grow Bo's confidence and bond with new guardians. He's well-behaved in the home, crate trained, housebroken, and already has some basic obedience training under his belt. While he was raised with children and did excellent with them, when excited, he can still be a little boisterous and mouthy. His excitability, coupled with his large size make him more suited to a home with older children. Like most extra large and giant dog breeds and mixes, Bo's a huge marshmallow of a dog and a colossal scardey cat, afraid of his own shadow who wants to be loved and feel safe. If you think you can open your home and heart to our sweet, tender, meek, and lovable big lug, Bo, and provide him with all he needs, please get in touch with us today.
Bo is in a foster home on Chicago's northwest side and can be visited by appointment only after an adoption application has been completed and approved. His adoption fee to the rescue is $375. This fee helps to cover his neuter, initial vaccines, microchip, and heartworm testing. Unfortunately, we cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an adoption application unless you are ready to meet and welcome a dog into your home within three days of applying. For more information or to receive an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit palsplacerescue.org. Adoption applications and correspondence from the rescue may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are waiting for our reply, please check those folders regularly, and if it has been 48 hours without a reply, please follow up with an email to ensure your application was received.
• Bo's adoption fee is $375. This fee helps to cover any necessary medical care to prepare her for adoption. Pal's Place relies solely on adoption fees and donations to care for the animals in our rescue. Your donation also helps save other dogs like Bo from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application, and please put the dog's name in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes, the applications end up in there! We are a volunteer-run organization and do our best to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours.
• All of our dogs are in foster homes and can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application has been received. To receive more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. Unfortunately, we cannot hold our adoptable dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an application until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…