This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jimmy and Paige Rabbit Himalayan & Californian Mix Dallas, PA
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Meet Jimmy and Paige
1) Name: (P)Hi Paige momma bun, and this is my adorable son Jimmy! ........
2) Favorite activity with Hoomins: (P) Well let's see treats are great! But if my Hoomin has a couch I could see being a couch bunny! I could sit up their and watch them while they bring me food!
(J) Ummmm. Hoomins are ok if they have food.
3) Ideal Hoomin/Family: (P) My new hoomins would have to love me and pet me a lot! They would have to be patient with my son he's a little shy!
(J) I would like hoomins that would leave me alone or get to know me on my terms. Maybe just hang out in my space so I can observe them and interact when I'm ready.
4) Ideal Housing: (P) Listen I just want to let you know that we have a whole room at our foster hoomins house so you will have to better or at least a room for me and my little boy! The whole house would be ideal we are very good bunnies and are pretty big so we need room to stretch and play.
(J) I would like some hidey holes if that's ok, if you don't mind. I also like to climb but I don't want to be a bother.
5) Relationship Status: (P) Family is everything! It's just me and my boy, we don't need any other bunnies in our family but we have room for some Hoomins.
(J) I love my Mommy so much! She always keeps me safe!!
Paige and Jimmy are mom and son. They were rescued by one of our rabbiteers from an abandoned apartment building. They were spotted several times wondering the streets in a rough neighborhood, eating garbage or whatever they could find. When she and a few good hearted bunny lovers did finally catch them, except for being dirty and hungry, they were surprisingly healthy. They have never been apart, except for being spayed and neutered. They are both very sweet. Paige doesn't mind being loved on or picked up. Jimmy is shy but we think it's a trust issue and does eventually come around. They both enjoy being out in our secure playground, runny and binking, just being happy bunnies. They are our oldest residence at the rabbitat. They desperately deserve a home. They are a larger breed rabbit. Unfortunately they have been returned after being adopted 2 short months. The owner is having medical issue. Hopefully they will find a new home soon.
Ask About Jimmy and Paige
Blue Chip Farm