This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jasmine and Juliette Rabbit Californian & Himalayan Mix Melbourne, FL
- Coat length
- Good in a home with
- Dogs, cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Jasmine and Juliette
Jasmine and Juliette are very playful and inquisitive and the breed is known for being friendly. They need lots of enrichment to keep them occupied. The gray one and the slightly smaller white one are girls. The larger white one is a boy who is now separated.
They are used to older kids and other pets. They are litter trained and will be old enough to be fixed in May.
The adoption fee covers the spay/neuter.
Adoption special: $100/pair (buns are happier with a friend!)
Message us to meet these fun buns!
First time rabbit adopter? We can send you information about housing and care. You should also know:
Adoption fee (includes spay): $100 for pairs, $85 for singles.
- Bonding bunnies - both buns must be fixed or there will be territory issues and aggression. Read more on the House Rabbit Society website. Or contact us about low cost spay/neuter.
- Bunnies are NOT starter pets. They need (indoor) space and attention like a small dog would. They need hay, pellets and greens daily. And any health issues (not eating, etc.) require immediate attention.
- Bunnies are NOT a good fit for young kids. They are fragile, startle easily, usually don't like to be handled, and do not do well under stress like the general household noise that comes with little ones. Trust us, it's a lot of work you don't want to take on if you're caring for small kids. If your little one absolutely wants to meet a bunny, we can set up a visit with one of our more mellow bunnies and there's no commitment involved :)
- Bunnies can be somewhat skittish but they are also fun. If patient and understand that bunnies get comfortable with people on their own terms, you'll make a bunny friend. Spending time on the floor with them and offering treats is a great way to bond with them.
- Bunnies MUST be housed indoors. RHDV-2, a highly contagious and fatal wild rabbit disease in now in Florida and transmitted in the ground. Domestic rabbits cannot tolerate the heat. They also need to be safe from predators and parasites like ear mites. They will be much happier being a part of the family, inside.
Space Coast Bunnies
Location AddressMelbourne, FL
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Jasmine and Juliette