Status: Exclusivity (only one presenting sponsor for event)
Name/logo appears as “The AT&T ASPCA Dog Walk” on:
- Brochure/entry forms distributed to pet suppliers, dog service providers, restaurants and other retail outlets throughout New York City and mailed to 50,000 ASPCA members.
- Posters distributed throughout New York City
- Newspaper advertising
- Transit ads run on 100% of Manhattan buses and 25% of New York City subways
- Radio advertising
- Registration starter kits, sent to all registrants
- Volunteer/staff information kits
- VIP tent invitations
Name/logo featured in full-page ad in ASPCA Animal Watch, the Society’s quarterly national magazine, reaching more than 1 million readers nationwide.
Name/logo featured in Tail Blazers, the official ASPCA Dog Walk newsletter, mailed to all past participants.
Opportunity to conduct pre-event-related promotions (i.e. couponing, press events)
Name listed in press releases and opportunity to insert a sponsor press release into press kits
Opportunity to insert promotional materials into registration starter kits
Day of Event Exposure
Name/logo as ” The AT& T ASPCA Dog Walk “ on:
- T-shirts distributed to all registrants and wom by all event personnel
- Site banners
- Award certificates of completion distributed to all registrants upon completing the Walk
- Schedule of events given to all participants and observers
On-site day of the event sponsor exhibit booth to sample product and/or distribute literature
Insert sponsor sample/promotional materials in doggie bags distributed to all registrants
Sponsor banners and flagging around the event site
Present stage demonstration or promotion during the event
Introduction of a company representative during the opening ceremony
Hang banner across the event starting gate for the ribbon cutting ceremony
Twenty (20) passes to VIP hospitality tent
Name/logo as “The AT&T ASPCA Dog Walk” on congratulatory/pledge reminder letters mailed to all registrants immediately following the event
Name/logo featured as ” The A T& T ASPCA Dog Walk ” in the post-event article in ASPCA Animal Watch and in Tail Blazers.