We are a volunteer based organization, in the greater Oshkosh area, who rehabilitate at-risk dogs from high-kill shelters in order to restore dog's to physical and emotional well being. We do not have a physical location, instead we rely on gracious fosters to welcome dogs into their homes until they can be placed in their loving and responsible forever homes.
1. Start by viewing our adoptable dogs in the adoptable dogs page.
2. If there is a dog that sparks your interest, fill out an adoption application.
3.If there is not an adoptable dog that matches what you are looking for, you can keep eye out on the site or fill out an application to get preapproved for adoption.
4. Once the application is received, volunteers will fully process it in 3-4 business days.
5. If your application has been approved, a meet and greet will be scheduled by the adoption coordinator between you, the dog you are interested in, and their foster home to further determine if it is a good fit.
6. We will finalize the adoption.