Saving our gentle giants, one kiss at a time!
White Kisses GDR is committed to the rescue, rehab and rehoming of Great Danes in Texas and surrounding states. While we do rescue all types of full-blooded Great Danes, our passion is the special needs, deaf and/or blind Great Danes.
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 Great Dane rescue operating solely on donations and the work of volunteers. Every donation helps us provide medical attention, housing, food and all other needs of the Great Danes in our care. Our goal is to not only save these magnificent gentle giants from living poorly cared for lives, but also educating the public as far as the production and care of special needs Great Danes. We strive to place each Great Dane in the home that best fits that pup.
White Kisses Great Dane Rescue's Adoption Process:
1. Submit an online application. (All questions have to be answered.)
2. Allow us 2-5 days to process an application. We will do vet checks and reference checks as a required part of the application process.
3. A White Kisses representative will call you to discuss your application and which dog(s) will be the best fit for your home (if approved).
4. A home check is required prior to final application approval.
5. Upon paying the adoption donation, and we will assist in arranging pick up/transport in Texas. (Anywhere else the adopter needs to set up and is at adopter's own expense.)
6. Prior to receiving your adopted Great Dane, you must sign an adoption contract - agreeing to all of the requirements and expectations for care of your Great Dane.