HOW DO I ADOPT A CAT OR DOG?
1) Visit us at our adoption drive to find your mighty mutt or Ollie's Place to find your purrfect match. We don't process application if you haven't met the animal, because we believe you can't know an animal is the right fit without meeting them.
2) Complete an application. Please find the both the dog and cat applications on our website www.mightymutts.org
3) Our Adoption Coordinator reviews all completed applications.
If your application sounds like a good match, our Adoption Coordinator will contact you for a phone interview within 14 days.
4) If your application still sounds like a good match, a home visit will be conducted.
5) If the application is approved, then there is a simple paperwork process to complete, and the you can take your new family member home!
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
For all dog adoptions, we require permanent child safety guards on every window in the apartment. We can advise you on how to get these installed.
For all cat adoptions, we require permanent window screens on every window in the apartment. We can also advise you on getting these installed.
If you have had a pet recently, we will check your vet references.
The adoption fee is $275 for dogs, and $200 for cats. Fee covers spay/neuter and routine vaccines.