Dedicated to animal advocacy, the focus of the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation is to:
* Address the pet population crisis by funding affordable and accessible spay/neuter programs and clinics.
* Support non-profit animal rescue and advocacy organizations in their efforts to save shelter animals.
* Finance medical treatment and veterinary care for shelter and rescue animals.
* Place rescue dogs and cats in loving homes and provide safe havens for animals that have been abused or neglected.
* Increase awareness of the inhumane treatment of animals, the horrors of puppy mills and dog fighting.
* Ensure that perpetrators of animal abuse are held accountable and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
All adoptions require the completion of an online adoption application. Please complete an application prior to submitting any inquiries.