Puppies and dogs need a number of core and non-core vaccination shots. To make your life easier, we recommend you use our puppy shot schedule and dog vaccination schedule to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- “Core” vaccines*: Canine parvovirus, Canine distemper, Canine adenovirus
- At veterinarian’s discretion, based on risk: Parainfluenza, Bordetella
*Each of the above “core” vaccines should be given every 3-4 weeks, with the final puppy vaccination administered at 14-16 weeks of age.
- Second vaccination with “core” vaccines
- At veterinarian’s discretion, based on risk: Leptospirosis, Lyme
- Third vaccination with “core” vaccines
- Vaccinate with “core” vaccines.
- At veterinarian’s discretion, based on risk: Parainfluenza, Bordetella, Leptospirosis, Lyme