This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Yong Gi COURTESY LISTING! Jindo Anaheim, CA
- Red / Chestnut / Orange
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Yong Gi COURTESY LISTING!
If you are interested in adoption, please contact the person listed at the end of these notes.
Notes supplied by his owners:
1. 10 years old, 50lbs
2. No Neutered
3. Vaccination status: Dist-Hep-Lepto-Para, Parvo Virus, Bordetella, Rabies, Corona Virus
4. Being wormed/flea/tick treated monthly? Yes
5. Any medical issues: specific food allergies
6. Dog reactive/aggressive. Friendly to people, familiar or strange. Will herd children.
7. Normal daily routine: Fed 2x a day, 1lb of food total. Walked three times a day.
8. Indoor or outdoor dog? Both
9. Level of training: Knows the commands: sit, stay, down, stop, wait, slow down, heel. Uses prong collar for regular walks, can be walked off leash with a shock collar.
10. Any particular likes/dislikes: Gets shy/nervous around banging/slapping noises. Yong Gi is not a cuddle bug, and will tolerate being pet but will walk away when he no longer wants physical attention.
11. How does he/she react to riding in the car/going to the vet/can he/she be lifted: Yong Gi can be lifted, he loves car rides and is ok with going to the vet until the last possible second when he realizes he’s in a vet room and tries to leave.
12. Has he/she ever bitten any other animals/people? He has bitten another dog on the neck, but did not leave any serious injuries.
13. Any separation anxiety issues or other behavioral issues? Some separation anxiety, he needs to at least be exercised before you leave the home so he doesn’t have so much nervous energy. His biggest behavioral issue is being extremely dog reactive.
14. Where did you obtain the dog from and why are you attempting to rehome the dog now? How long have you owned the dog? I purchased this dog from Korea (he was imported), and have had him since 3 or 4 weeks old. Due to specific life circumstances I cannot physically and financially take care of Yong Gi and know it is best for him to be with a home that can stimulate him mentally and emotionally.
15. What are the best methods of contact for people interested in either fostering or adopting your dog? Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text message (213) 537-3533
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Yong Gi COURTESY LISTING!