This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Trevor Mixed Breed Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
I’m Trevor & I am everything you are looking for in the bestest dog ever. If you’re having a bad day, I’ll make it better. If you’re feeling sad, I’ll cuddle with you. If you like to exercise, I’ll run around with you. If you have kids, I’ll keep them busy & tire them out. I’m a mixed breed boy weighing in at 34 pounds. I like to wrestle & run around. If you have another dog in the house, I will be more than happy to play. I usually stay in the other dogs vacinity trying to play until they say yes. I am potty trained & crate trained. I sleep through the night in my fosters bed, I really like to be close to people when I am napping or sleeping. I enjoy being around people & dogs, I have 2 foster canine brothers in my foster house. I am looking forward to meeting my forever family, is that you??
Trevor is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. He is neutered), microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and is current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $300. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Trevor?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed