This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Tommy Lee Hound & Greyhound Mix Cincinnati, OH
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Meet Tommy Lee
Tommy is around a year old (b. 2/18), 50 pounds or so, hound with possibly greyhound in the mix, and a real sweetheart. He's great with other dogs and--thanks to our friends at The Pet Spot--is a regular at doggy daycare. Good thing because this guy has puppy energy to burn! He'll need an active home to provide for his daily exercise needs. (Couch potatoes need not apply.) A fenced yard big enough to toss a ball would be a major plus ... as would another dog to romp with and squirrels to chase!
Tommy Lee had little to no leash-training before arriving at STAF, but he's shown much improvement and enjoys taking long walks with the volunteers. A little positive-based obedience training will go a long way with this kid.
A sweet and loving pup, Tommy is so grateful for any and all attention he gets from the STAF volunteers. When you walk by his run, he will give you his big ole-hound-dog-sad-puppy-eyes asking you for some fetch time in the yard or a nice long walk. Trust us, this big guy is hard to resist.
• All of our animals are spayed/neutered and current on shots.
• We do not do same-day adoptions; we ask that you return for a follow-up visit before taking an animal home.
• You must be 21 years or older to adopt from STAF.
• We require a 4-foot-tall physical fence for homes with children under the age of 11. We also may require a physical fence for specific dogs on a case-by-case basis, depending on each dog’s behavior and exercise needs.
• Invisible fences: Due in part to increasing coyote activity/incidents in the area and the difficulty of predicting how a dog will respond to invisible fence training, we cannot adopt to homes with invisible fences unless otherwise noted in a dog’s profile.
• We do request vet and personal references.
• We can facilitate adoptions within a 75-mile radius of our Cincinnati-based shelter.
Please visit www.STAF.org for visiting hours, a downloadable application, and additional information.
Ask About Tommy Lee
Save the Animals Foundation
Have an account?